People use to make many diet plans to lose their body weight but all goes in vain as they are unable to give up carb-rich food nor able to follow proper exercise schedule. People often lose battle while choosing among a healthy food and a tasty food. It is not always about giving up your favorite foods. It is all about choosing a right food which increases your metabolism rate and digests the food without retaining any extra calories. It is very important to improve the metabolic health and reduces the appetite.
Some of major food groups that are involved in a diet are:
- Proteins (Meat, Beans, Dairy, Eggs & Nuts)
• Fats (Butter, olive oil, donuts, muffins etc)
• Carbohydrates (Starches & Sugars)
Tips for a balanced diet that helps in losing weight in short time span:
- Cut down carbohydrates from the diet as it increases insulin which is fat storage hormone in human body.
- Increase the intake of protein (Meat, fish egg), some fat and low carb vegetables(Broccoli, cucumber, spinach)
- Avoid in taking carbohydrates and protein in a single meal, as they both combine together in the stomach and slow down the metabolism and makes acidity.
- Fruits should be eaten alone and should not be combined with other food groups.
- Avoid Carbonated Sweet drinks like soda or pop as much as you can.
- Never eat dessert right after the meal.
- Drink lot of water in a day.
- Drink coffee 30 min before exercise.
Regular exercise also plays a significant role in weight loss. Exercise helps the body to be in perfect shape by burning out extra calories and also reduces the chances of cardiovascular diseases. Working out for a few minutes in a day will keep you fit and helps in losing weight in a short period of time. One should be committed to his regular exercise schedule and set a target plan of least 45min in a day for a workout. Some of the effective works out tips are as follows:
- Perform cardio workouts like jogging, running, swimming for 30 min a day.
- Lifting weights for at least 3-4 times in a week will strengthen your muscles and improves metabolism.
- Stretching exercises like push-ups, crunches, curls (biceps), squats, lunges (legs) reduces extra fat and brings mobility in muscle.
- Sex helps in burning extra calories from the body.
The combination of healthy diet with regular exercise will burn the body fat, strengthen the muscles and fastens the weight loss. It helps to bring you back in shape and keep us away from medication of cardiovascular diseases. You can also consult with an expert to know more about your body structure, genetics, diet, exercises etc. There is an old quote that says that “No Pain, No gain”. Therefore one needs to show the commitment and regularity in exercise with the healthy diet plan for effective result.